Table Games: Gambling Guide For Canadians
How To Cash In On Bodog’s Table Games Payout
Table games are the beating heart of any casino. Online casinos are no different.
So, get comfortable and listen up. This table games guide will show you how to play the best table games like a pro and get in on the Bodog payouts.
Always remember: more information = more wins.
Class starts now.
Most popular table games
The Bodog table games payout starts with the classics.
Low house edge (.05%) and high payout percentage (99%+)
To play online Blackjack is exactly the same as offline, notwithstanding the fact that you can shamelessly happy-dance once the payout kicks in.
The basic idea is to get as close to 21 as possible and have a better hand than the Dealer (without going over 21, which constitutes a bust).
These are the card values:
- Ace: 1 or 11 depending on the convenience
- 1 to 10: They retain their face value
- 11 to 13 (the Royals): Their value is 10
It goes like this:
- Place your bet in the betting spot (a virtual circle in front of the virtual you)
- You and the Dealer get two cards. Yours are both face-up, the Dealers are one up and one down
- Now you decide to Hit (take another card) or Stand (play with what you currently have)
- Wait for the Dealer to play until reaching a minimum of 17 (or take another card – a “Hit”)
- If you have more points than the Dealer but did not go higher than 21, you win.
The best outcome in Blackjack is when you get a natural blackjack (a 10-point card and an ace), and the Dealer doesn’t have one. Then you get x2.5 times your original bet. Nice.
Next on the list is the true King of chance. It helps to know a little statistics here.
Payout: up to 35:1
One game to roulette them all! The aim of Roulette is to predict where the ball will fall when the wheel stops spinning. Simple.
This is how it’s done:
- Choose your favorite table based on limits for bets
- Place your bet by selecting the chip size and your betting options
- Wait until the Dealer calls (the wheel is now in motion)
- The ball settles into a numbered pocket, and if it matches your prediction, you win!
To get Bodog’s 35:1 table games payout ($35 dollars per every dollar you bet), you have to bet and win straight up. That means you bet on a single number, and that’s where the ball stops. You can work on gut feel, but knowing your best odds is your safest bet.
These are the other two highest payouts and their bets:
- Split: Bet splits between two number – 17:1
- Street: Bet on three numbers in a row – 11:1
Payout: as high as 30:1
Craps is based on betting and predicting. The goal is to predict the combination of numbers of the dice. You’ve probably seen it done in dozens of Hollywood box office hits – a crowd of beautiful onlookers cheer and whoop as the player at the table hits a winning streak and those chips pile up.
This is how it’s done:
- BYO beautiful crowd
- Place your chips on any of the betting options available on the table
- Hit the yellow “Roll” button
- Wait for the dice to land. If you predicted the outcome, then you win. The crowd goes wild.
And to get the highest table games payout for this one (30:1 – that’s 30$ for every dollar you bet), you have to wager and win on any Craps (2, 3, 12) and 11 on a single roll.
Cool. Now it’s time to beat the Banker (at the game, not with your dukes).
Payout: up to 30:1 (for a Dragon Side bet)
You may have thought Baccarat was played with only 2 players: you and the Banker. But there is a third: the number 9. The aim of Baccarat is to see whose hand will be nearest to 9.
Think of it as the easiest version of Blackjack. And just like Blackjack, cards have assigned values:
- Ace: One
- 2-9: Face value
- 10-13: Zero
Play like this:
- Place your bet on either: Banker, Tie or Player
- Press the Deal button to issue two cards to both you and the Banker
- Compare your hands. If either has an 8 or 9, they win straight away.
- If both of your hands are the same, then the Dealer will issue a 3rd card to compare hands again until the better hand wins
- If both cards still hold the same value, then you get a refund of your original bet.
The 30:1 payout in Baccarat comes from the Dragon Bonus side bet. That’s when you bet on either the Banker or the Player, and the one you bet on wins by 9 points.
Progressive table games
Did you think huge jackpots were just a slots thing? Think again. The universe of poker commands legendary dollar signs, too.
Welcome to progressives, the fast train to riches.
Note: Poker Jackpots have grown as high as $103k on Bodog. That’s kind of a big deal
Get in on the action with these games:
Payout: Up to $100 dollars per every dollar you bet ($1 opt-in)
The tiny opt-in and huge prize pool make Caribbean Hold ‘Em high on Bodogs’ rankings for the ultimate table games payout.
The point is to have the best hand based on the two cards in your hand, and three community cards.
Play like this:
- Place a pre-bet
- You and the Dealer get two cards each (your own remain hidden) and three community face-up cards on the table
- Based on your cards and the table cards, you either Hit, Fold or Call
- If you Fold (discontinue), you quit the round and give up your pre-bet
- If you Call (continue), you must bet x2 times your pre-bet
- After that, the Dealer will deal two more community cards, and the better hand will win.
Caribbean Stud Poker
Payout: As high as 200:1, huge jackpots and a minimum bet of $1
This game is basically Caribbean Hold ’Em, but simplified. And actually, it’s more profitable, too (200:1 comes from a Royal Flush).
All you have to do is have a better hand than the Dealer.
- Place your bet.
- You and the Dealer get 5 cards
- You either raise your bet or showdown (compare with the Dealer)
- If you showdown, the better hand wins.
One of the best strategies to win is to hit raise with a pair, and fold with an ace-queen or worse.
Let ‘Em Ride
Payout: As high as 1000:1!
On top of the staggering 1000:1 possible payout, you can also win the jackpot with a $1 opt-in. Let ‘Em Ride is cash.
Here’s how to play:
Basically, this game is a series of betting and winning. You win when you have a better hand than the Dealer and the other players.
- Place your bet and get three cards
- If you think you’re lucky, then hit raise to match your bet and receive card #4
- If you prefer to keep your original bet, then hit continue to receive your card #4 for free
- Choose again between both options until getting card #5
- Finally, showdown your hand, and the best will win.
To win big, you want to get at least a pair of tens. And to win the massive 1000:1, you need a Royal Flush.
New Table Games
Welcome to the latest innovation in new table games – classics with a twist. And yet another chance for Bodog’s legendary payout. Sigh. Does the winning ever end? Not if you’re with Bodog, it doesn’t.
The original Indian cards game.
Here’s how to play:
- You place your bet on any of the two sides of the table: Andar (left) or Bahar (right)
- Then the Dealer will place 3 face-up cards: one on the middle, one on the left and one on the right
- You win the game if the card placed on the side you betted on matches the value of the card in the middle.
On top of Andar and Bahar, you have 5 additional side bets (the side bets are where you make the most money):
- Middle card value
- Middle card color
- Middle card suit
- Number of cards dealt to a match – this is our favorite strategy, and we suggest focusing on mid-range (middle of the dealing) bets
- Whether the middle card value is equal to 8, below or above it
Teen Patti Pro
Payout: up to 440:1
The Indian version of Baccarat. Same way of playing, but here the three options are called: Dealer, Player, and Split (instead of tie).
But once again, it’s the side bets that make it more interesting (and profitable). You can get as high as 440:1 for betting on either the Player or the Dealer to get a Straight Flush.
Playing it is very simple:
- You place your chips on your preferred betting option – as well as side bets
- Hit “Deal”, and compare your hands with the Dealer’s.
- The best hand wins.
Teen Patti Rapid
Payout: As high as 50:1
Even easier to win than Teen Patti Pro. You only need to do the following:
- Place your chips on one single betting spot
- Hit “Deal”
- See your results and get awarded with your winnings. Boom. Crash. Cash.
For the comfy 50:1 payout, all you have to do is score a Straight Flush. And remember to make a reasonably high-stake bet to magnify the end result.
Phew. That’s a lot of real cash waiting for you on the table. That’s what we do here – at the home of The Legendary Bodog Table Games Payout.
Do you like winning? Slay it.